Saturday, November 05, 2022

What do you watch?

I'm not a big TV watcher. I watch UFC fights about every Saturday evening. Occasionally I watch a hockey game. I watch a few series on my phone while I'm chillin' on the deck, but I don't typically spend a lot of time watching shows.

Recently, Chris and I watched the 7 show series on Netflix called The Watcher. It was pretty creepy when you consider that it is based on a real life story.
I am working my way through the Amazon Prime series The Musketeers, and recently finished the two seasons of El Cid on Prime. I rarely watch more than one show at a time and often don't even finish a whole episode before I decide that I'm going to read or do something else for the time being and watch the rest of it later.

While I do like watching the occasional series, I mostly prefer to read, listen to music, read while listening to music, or sit quietly and contemplate life while savoring a good Nicaraguan cigar and sipping some bourbon or tequila.

What do you watch?
Or do you prefer something else?

John

No comments: