Thursday, November 10, 2022

Tell me something good!

I started to write and complain about the coming cold weather, but decided that I didn't want to be negative today. I want to be positive and add good energy to the world. I want to enjoy the sunny day and get a little work done outside. I need to charge my internal battery to full because I have to be out and with people tonight and I'm not really looking forward to it.

So...
Give me some non-political good stuff!
Send some good energy my way.
Has someone been kind to you?
Have you done something for someone else?
Read a good book?
Seen a good movie?
Help a guy out, would you?

John

2 comments:

Mike said...

I thought I remembered a song called "Tell Me Something Good". There is a song named that but it's not the one I remember. And the search timer has expired.

John A Hill said...

https://youtu.be/cm_cFzVAoo8