Thursday, November 17, 2022

Times Change

I just read a Facebook memory from 12 years ago about cruising through the first of three mids. After finishing three mids at the shelter this week (and driving to Central IL) I was pretty wiped out. I slept a pretty solid 8.5 hours last night. And that was after a couple of caffeinated sodas within an hour or so of bedtime!
I don't know if it's age, being out of practice, or both, but it ain't like the old days. That's for sure!

Thursday is off to a slow start. I'll be on the road for home in a bit - another 6+ hours in the car. There will be more car riding/driving this weekend as we hit the road to Colorado for the Thanksgiving holiday. 

But first--
Mom just decided that she's hungry and that I'm supposed to fix her something to eat, so I'll get back to you tomorrow!

John

No comments: