Tuesday, November 07, 2017

Nov 7th; Not everything is black and white

If you are on Facebook like most people, then you have seen the black and white photo challenge. I have been tagged by my new least favorite cousin. *

Seven days. Seven black & white photos of my life. No people. No explanations. Challenge someone new daily.

Now, I am big boy and rarely do things that I really don't want to do, so taking on the challenge of posting one b&w photo for each of the next seven days is on me. Because I'm not a big fan of such challenges, I'm not going to tag someone on each day.

I am also planning to post my daily picture here on Out of My Hat.
Since I link to the blog on Facebook, that's how it will get posted there.
No people -- that's easy, I don't do people.
No explanation -- that may not happen here. We'll see.

I saw the challenge first thing in the morning so this was the obvious place to begin with photos of my life.



John <><

*Kathy, you're not really my least favorite cousin -- but you're getting closer!


1 comment:

Mike said...

I wouldn't be able to use that picture for my life. I can't stand coffee. There isn't enough cream and sugar to make it better.