Sunday, November 12, 2017

Nov 12th; Chicago

I'm typing late on the 11th and will post this for the 12th.
Chris and I spent the day in Chicago with Aaron and Jenny. We slept in and then headed over to Haymarket for brunch. Jenny knows that I'm always good for a Morning Riot.

Our afternoon activity was a mani/pedi day. I skipped the pedicure part, but did get a manicure. The hand and forearm massage felt pretty good after a couple of days of cold weather riding.

Dinner was pizza at Lou Malnati's.
Then it was off to see the Chicago Wolves hockey game. This season, the St Louis Blues have their minor league skaters on two different teams -- that played last night. The Blues skaters on both teams did well.

I'll be spending most of my Sunday on the road as I make my way home.
Be well, my friends.

John <><

4 comments:

Mike said...

I saw Chris in your picture yesterday. Is she riding with you? Or did she do the smart thing and take a plane up there?

eViL pOp TaRt said...

You too, John!

John A Hill said...

Original plan was we drive up. Then she says, "You'd probably rather your bike, wouldn't you?"
I said, "I guess that means you want to fly."
And so the story goes...

Mike said...

So next time have her fly to St. Louis. I'll pick her up at the airport. We'll wait at an overpass and wave to you as you go under it. Then I'll take her back to the airport to finish her flight.