Sunday, November 19, 2017

Nov 19th; Sunday

It looks like another beautiful day in the Ozarks!
The sun is shining brightly and the day is warming into what will be a grand fall day.

I am preparing for a morning of sharing one of my favorite Bible stories at a growing little church in our area. After speaking with the pastor about the church's current growth spurt, I am even more excited than usual to get to preach there. Recently, they've added a second service directed to the youth of the church and the pastor has asked if I could do some magic for the that service.
Bonus!

I'll also be back for an evening service, so it's going to be a long day. It will be far from the typical lazy Sunday that I'm used to. I am going to enjoy this day.

I hope that you get to enjoy your Sunday, too.
And I hope that you have a place to worship God with other believers.

Blessings,
John <><

2 comments:

Mike said...

A new home?

John A Hill said...

I doubt it, Mike.
But a nice place to visit.