Friday, November 03, 2017

November 3rd

It's getting late in the morning and I still haven't written anything for this blog (apparently good news for some), nor have I added to the couple of pages of my novel in progress.

I will have some people interactions tonight and tomorrow as I will be officiating a small wedding ceremony. I've met briefly with the couple on two occasions. Tonight is rehearsal and tomorrow -- the BIG day!

I also have some friends that are having a 65th Anniversary open house tomorrow. I hope to be able to stop by after the wedding. That's kind of a neat transition -- two kids just starting out to a couple of friends that have been faithfully married for 65 years!

I am looking forward to dinner with my daughter tonight.
And I'll be preaching and teaching at a small local church on Sunday.
Wow! That's a lot of people time!

I will cherish the alone time to watch the Bellator 186 fights later tonight and then UFC 217 on Saturday night. I may have to log some solo motorcycle time on Sunday afternoon. It looks like it will be a pretty busy weekend. It's a good thing I have Mondays off!
...and Tuesdays, and Wednesdays, ...

I hope that you have some great people moments this weekend. Maybe you'll have the opportunity to share this truth with somebody:  God loves you. Jesus died for you.

John <><


1 comment:

Mike said...

65 years is a loooong time.