Friday, November 05, 2021

TV

I don't watch much TV. I don't get into binge watching series after series of soap opera like stories. I have watched a few seasons of a few shows, but not many. It's interesting how some shows seem to have a cult-like following and the followers are overly enthusiastic, unpaid proselytizers recruiting friends, family, and freaking strangers to join their mind numbing cult -- "Oh My God! You've got to watch it! It's soooo good!"

Chris and I watched Goliath on Amazon Prime. The final season recently released after its year+ delay due to COVID. I watched The Man in the Tower (or something like that) for a season or two, but really couldn't keep up with it. 
There was a Jack Ryan series that was pretty good (two seasons, I think) and a story on witches that I started while working the overnight shelters last winter. When the overnights ended, I stopped watching.

Do you watch TV?
Do you binge watch series programs?
What is your go-to streaming service?
What are your must sees? 

Just curious.

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

Do you watch TV?
Sure
Do you binge watch series programs?
Depends on how long the series is.
What is your go-to streaming service?
Netflix
What are your must sees?
Nothing.