Monday, November 15, 2021

Reach Out and Touch Someone

Do you remember when that was the slogan for AT&T? 
It was back when you had to pay extra to call outside of your local calling area. 

I've fallen short of my goal to reach out to 100 people in the last 100 days of the year. I was using texts, messenger, and emails for a time, but I think that getting no response or acknowledgement from so many has caused me to lose heart and set that project aside. But today I'm feeling a renewed sense of encouragement and wondering why I would let somebody else's actions deter my plan of being an encouragement to others.
I'm back!

How are you doing on reaching out to others?
Are you still going strong or have you (like me) slacked off?
Let's do this!
It's only 46 more days.

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

I want to reach out and touch Sam and her fish.