Thursday, August 12, 2021

Problem Solving

Many years ago I was introduced to sudoku puzzles. I hesitate to say that it was a friend that introduced me to them because what friend would bring these devilish and addictive puzzles into someone's life? 
I have picked them up and set them aside for long periods of time often over the years. Recently, I ran across a large book of them and I am currently back at solving them.

As a kid, I loved solving logic problems. Sudoku is my adult kind of logic problem. I never really got into crossword puzzles, but enjoyed many of the other word and number puzzles that were in the Dell Crossword Puzzle books/magazines that my dad would get. I liked the logic problems and the crytoquotes the best.

I'm curious as to the types of brain exercising/problem solving puzzles or games that others might enjoy.
What are your go-to puzzles?

John 

No comments: