Wednesday, August 04, 2021

Books -- What are you reading?

I just finished a pretty good book -- Black Nowhere, by Reece Hirsch.
I'm a pretty low tech guy so I was a bit surprised to get drawn into this dark web thriller. I sometimes have difficulty signing into my own accounts, so creating encrypted websites and scrolling on the dark web is far beyond my ability.

However, the author does a great job of character development and easily brings a low tech moron like me along for the ride. From the FBI geek to the brutally evil cartel drug king, this computer geek has bitten off far more than he is prepared to deal with. 
I've been pretty happy with my recent choices of books as I am expanding my novel reading. I was pleased enough with this one that I'm onto book 2 of this series that follows the career of the FBI main character in Black Nowhere.

What are you reading?

John

No comments: