Wednesday, November 08, 2023

Rethink

That evening quiet time thing may not be for me.
I didn't get an earlier start on doing things yesterday. I just didn't have a good morning quiet time.
I did get an evening sunset pic, but didn't post again yesterday.
Here's yesterday's sunset as seen from the Highlandville firehouse near our home:


I am still amazed at how far south the sun has traveled in its daily path around the earth. The morning sun is just getting ready to breach the eastern horizon and shine brightly into the deck. It is 64f (18c) this morning (yes, I slept on the deck) and that is warmer than the daytime high forecast for the next few days. 
After today's 81f (27c), it will be back to fall temps for both daytime highs and overnight lows.

I haven't worked on the fence/flower garden at all for a week or so. I guess I'll get back to it. I'm having the topsoil delivered in a couple of days, so I need to finish painting the panels. 50-60 (10-15) degree weather is good for that kind of outdoor labor when you're an old, fat guy like me.

On with the day.
Have a great one.

John

No comments: