Tuesday, November 07, 2023

Changing with the times...

I'm going to try to make some changes to my morning routine.
In an effort to make better use of the limited, and earlier, hours of daylight, I think I'm going to try moving my meditation time to evening. With sunset coming so early and plenty of dark hours to spend chilling on the deck, I think I can be more productive by doing stuff that needs daylight earlier and saving the quiet time for later.
To be honest, I'm not certain this will work well. I really do enjoy the slow start to each day. In fact, I will still enjoy my morning coffee at a leisurely pace, and take a moment as I begin each day. 
This might not last too long, or I may go on more of a day-by-day basis as the mornings get colder. One of the most wonderful things about retirement is not having a schedule. 

However, blog posts may become more of an evening thing in the coming days. Today may be a twofer as I might post this evening if I come up with a pic for the day.

Also--
a note on comments:

I choose to allow anonymous comments back when I started this blog and will continue to do so. However, I often receive anonymous comments from people that obviously know me and it would appear that they think I might know who they are -- I don't. If you leave a comment and don't use your Google or Blogger identity, feel free to sign your name so that I know who is commenting. If you truly want to remain anonymous, that's cool, too.

John

No comments: