Friday, November 03, 2023

Music

You might remember that I bought a used ukulele last summer. I played around with it a little bit, but it has mostly been collecting dust on the mantel for the past few months. Maybe it's time to resume torturing the birds in the backyard and frustrating myself by messing around with it again.
Music is supposed to soothe the soul. I don't think the sounds I produce are very soothing for anyone and the learning part is more frustrating than it is calming. It would no doubt be much less frustrating if I found an old guitar and tried picking that back up instead of learning something new.

My pic for today:



John

2 comments:

Mike said...

I think the guitar would sound better overall.

Anonymous said...

I'll trade ya an ol guitar for the little 4 string and we can jam!