Monday, November 20, 2023

Binge Watching

I don't binge watch TV shows like other people binge watch. I watch one or maybe two episodes at a time until I'm finished. If it is an older series (and they usually are) it might take a month or two to watch all of them or to get current on an active series. I just finished the 5 seasons of the new MacGyver series. I enjoyed it and would have liked a season 6, but can understand the network not renewing for a sixth season as the story line was becoming less enticing.

I'm looking forward to the Reacher season 2 beginning in September and may have to find something to watch on those overnight shifts at the cold weather shelter. I started watching The Discovery of Witches series last year, but the cold weather season ended before I got very far. Maybe I'll pick it up again.
I also watched the first three Harry Potter movies before the season ended and wasn't interested enough to continue watching them otherwise. 

It's that time again and so I'll be looking for something to pass the overnight hours.
What would you be watching if you were in my place?

John

3 comments:

Dolores Sierra said...

Right now, we're binge watching football...but we have binge watched some things. We just started on the 1960s series Mannix, and I'm enjoying Moonlighting on Hulu. We don't do much of watching all evening, but have with Only Murders, and other shows on streaming services.

Anonymous said...

Broadchurch and Hinterland were both very interesting

Mike said...

Here's what happens. We binge a whole 13-episode season in a weekend. Then when season 2 comes out the next year, it's hard to remember anything about season 1.