Monday, December 31, 2012

Incredible Kicking Exhibition

Rather than wrap up the year with a post about the impending fiscal cliff or rant about the past year, I've decided to post a video that I saw on TV the other day that is an incredible feat of kicking (pardon the bad pun).
The ESPN program I was watching at the time (and I don't recall which program it was) featured this video and said the Norwegian soccer player is getting a look by the NFL's New York Jets.

This post also makes two consecutive months of posting everyday! It's a personal record that I don't foresee breaking in 2013...but who knows?

Enjoy...


                   
                   
                   
                   
               


John <><
Happy 2013!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Sign him up!

Unknown said...

John, I saw the same video and our family is still talking about it.