Wednesday, December 12, 2012

My All-time Favorite

My last post was time stamped before midnight so I haven't actually had a post for this day, 12/12/12. I was thinking that I miss an old blogging buddy, It's a Numeric Life. She would have had something interesting to say, I'm sure of it.

In any case, I wanted to make a quick post to cover the day as I continue to write more often.

However, I'm not really writing anything new here. In yesterday's second post, I shared a few of my favorites from 2012. Today I thought that I would share my favorite of my 761 posts. It originally ran in August of 2008, so many of my current readers haven't had the opportunity to read it.

It is about one of my favorite people so the the title One of My Favorite People is appropriate.
...And four years later, it is also one of my favorite posts, perhaps my all time favorite.

I hope that you have (or have had) a person in your life like my friend Gene. I hope that you are (and I am) that kind of encourager/mentor/friend to somebody that needs such a person. I believe that these relationships are appointed by God. Don't miss out on such a friendship.

Please enjoy reading about One of My Favorite People.

John <><


2 comments:

Mike said...

She's still hanging around - http://numericlife.blogspot.com/

eViL pOp TaRt said...

An excellent post, John. Thanks for reprising it.