Thursday, August 24, 2023

One less excuse...

So I won an Instagram drawing from Core Essentials Physical Therapy and Wellness. It's a little home exercise/wellness kit. It includes an exercise ball, and bands, and body weight straps, plus a great drink tumbler.



I still have to inflate the ball.

If you are not following Core Essentials Physical Therapy and Wellness (CEPT Wellness on Facebook and Instagram, you should. I've provided the links to make them easy to find. 
CEPT Wellness provides regular info and videos to help maintain a healthy lifestyle and how to work through some common muscle aches and tightness. They also have a weekly podcast that addresses a complete picture of healthy life and well being with topics from mindfulness, relationships, exercise habits, proper hydration, and a host of other things.

Dr Jess is my niece (or niece in law, if that's a thing) and I really think she is doing a great job in her PT practice. Give her a follow, tell her John sent you, and be healthy.

John
 

1 comment:

Cloudia said...

Thank you for this important advice, John! I appreciate your visit and I'm glad I came here. Aloha!