Thursday, July 01, 2021

Music

What is your go-to music genre?
I'm kind of stuck in the 70s and 80s. I generally listen to Classic Rock. When reading, it's Pandora's Classical music for studying. I can listen to some outlaw country, but not for too long. I know not too many people listen to the radio anymore as there are so many other digital mediums available for delivering more specific music or playlists. 
Right now, I'm listening to Today's Hit's Radio on Pandora. Levitating (feat. DaBaby) by Dua Lipa is what's currently playing. Hmmm...
Just trying to figure out what's current and popular. 

So tell an old school guy what you listen to and what your preferred music medium is. 

John

2 comments:

Mike said...

Rock and some metal. What I find myself doing is listening to the particular song, not the genre. Overall I can't stand C&W. But there are some songs that I like. I can't stand RAP. But...

Anonymous said...

I listen to about 90% alternative/rock with a little bit of hip hop. Can't stand country either-and I hear it every day because my boss plays it on her Pandora.

Lately I've been listening to Chvrches, Nothing But Thieves, and Pvris.