Friday, October 22, 2021

It's Coming & I'm Looking for Ideas

I just realized that National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) begins in just ten days. November is where bloggers that don't post on the daily are encouraged to do so for the entire month. Since Out of My Hat isn't a themed blog that posts on a specific topic, I pretty much just write and post as my inner spirit moves me. Although I've participated in NaBloPoMo for several years, posting every day without something to guide me is a challenge. 
Sure--I can fill Mondays with Monday Motivation memes and Wednesdays with Wednesday Wisdom quotes, but that still leaves a whole bunch of days without something to say. 

I'm sure there will those folks that use November to be thankful by daily posts of thankfulness leading up to Thanksgiving, but I don't think I want that for the blog, nor do I think daily pics of cigars or the views from my deck are what I'll be posting (maybe a few).

So--what have you got?
I'm looking for ideas.
Do you have questions about John?
Topics you'd like me to address?
Food recipes/reviews?
What?

Hopefully, I'll be checking back here for post ideas during the month of November.

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

I don't know how much I can help. I have trouble enough coming up with ideas for my blog. But I'll come up with 30 ideas for you if I have to! :)