Sunday, October 24, 2021

Between Books

I'm sort of between books right now. I'm reading a book--it's fiction, but it's really just to keep me occupied until my next non-fiction book makes it to my local library. I also have a non-fiction book on Tai Chi Chaun that I've been working through for some time (it's like 1000 pages!).
And I might read a couple of passages from the Tao te Ching or a chapter from the Bible on a pretty regular basis (both are on the end table).

What are you reading?
Do you have a preference between fiction or non-fiction?
What's you go-to genre for fiction?
                                   ...for non-fiction?
Is there a book that you always recommend?
Why?

Just wondering.

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

I just looked up War and Peace. It's 1225 pages. There's a project for you!