Sunday, June 20, 2021

Mountain Time

After a couple of long days it feels good to sit and enjoy my morning coffee while looking at Pike's Peak.



This is the view from the deck of Hannah and Daniel's home in Colorado Springs.
They will be renting half of a duplex that has plenty of room and a nice, fenced backyard for Freya, their Shepherd/Husky mix. Something tells me they're not going to be moving back to Missouri anytime soon.

I think we will all be pretty chill today. There is plenty to do that won't be too strenuous. The heavy pieces were all unloaded last night by Daniel and some of his local relatives. Today we'll get the remaining boxes off of the truck and try to pit some things in place to make the home livable. I'm sure the day will include a trip to the local market to stock the kitchen with the necessities of life -- coffee, beer, and a little food, too!

I suppose I should get to work

...soon.

John

3 comments:

Grand Crapaud said...

A beautiful view!

Mike said...

Looks like a nice place for a walk. Like over to the top of that hill and back. :)

John A Hill said...

That would be quite a hike!