Sunday, April 04, 2021

Contact

Hmmm...
I checked my e-mail this morning and am realizing how seldom I actually look at it. I do get notifications on my phone but I guess I mostly ignore them. I should probably check it more often. I suppose text or messenger is the best way to contact me -- even if it's a message to "check your e-mail!"

I have been trying to make some contacts with people that might be alone or disconnected. As more people are getting vaccinated, there should be less isolation. Although cases in Missouri are on the rise, this area seems to be doing well and is now vaccinating anyone 16 years old and up.
We will be going to church in person this morning. It's the second week that we're back in person -- still wearing masks, limited occupation, and socially distanced, but back in person.
The kids are coming over for Easter dinner this evening, so we are getting back to a more normal routine.

For those of you that don't follow my other blog, Healthy Living (by an unhealthy guy), I'm back to posting there on a regular basis (at least for the time being). You can follow along as I work to get back into shape and try to be better at living a healthier life.

If you are celebrating Easter today, I wish you a Happy Easter.

John

No comments: