Thursday, March 04, 2021

Ready for Spring

I know that winter isn't over yet, but the early signs of spring are quite encouraging. This morning I am enjoying my coffee and quiet time sitting on the deck! Yesterday's local temperatures reached 70f (21c) and today will be a sunny repeat! I'm going to try to get some outdoor things done -- building flower boxes and raised garden beds -- and just enjoy soaking up some good ol' Vitamin D. 

I have not been on the computer much the past few days. I do hope to continue to keep it minimal as the spring approaches. In reality, I see myself falling back to it some, but hope to at least keep the social media part of my browsing limited. 

I'd like to write more and to share some peaceful thoughts and perhaps a nugget or two of wisdom I've discovered along the way, but the truth is I sometimes find blogging to be a task. The moment it feels like work, I don't feel like writing -- know what I mean?
I'll continue to write and share as the spirit moves me, but for now I've been sitting here long enough to have emptied my small coffee pot and it is time to enjoy the sunshine!

Have a grand day!

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

Our Jonquils are popping up.