Friday, October 13, 2023

Good Friday!

Hey! Let's make it a Good Friday!
Tell me something good!

I am going to meet a friend for lunch today. I am looking forward to this. Time spent with this guy is always so energizing and informative. We will each bring a sandwich or lunch to a local brewery (that doesn't serve food) and then spend a couple of hours visiting and catching up on life or sharing thoughts. 

It's my third lunch meeting of the week, which is highly unusual.
Monday was a long overdue lunch with another friend (yes, I have two), and yesterday was a volunteer chaplain lunch meeting at Mercy Hospital in Aurora.
Last night was barchurch, so I'm pretty maxed out on people exposure, but today is different. Time with this friend is more energizing and uplifting than time spent with most people.
As I said -- I am looking forward to this.

What's good in your world?

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

Friday the 13th, a lucky day. Just focus on the good things today. Then tomorrow, when things go back to normal, Saturday the 14th will drive you nuts.