Monday, October 02, 2023

Monday Meditation

Some people come and go and are forgotten.
But there are other people that share a part in our destinies.
They come, they go, but even after they go ... they're still here.
They never really went anywhere.
--C. JoyBell C.

That was one of the thoughts shared on one of the blogs I follow. It's a great place to see beautiful pictures and read positive thoughts each day. Check it out. Tell her John sent you. Comfort Spiral

It seemed like a good thought to grab onto for my morning meditation. Thinking about people that have influenced my past and are still a part of who I am is a comforting way to spend a few moments. But I also wonder if I get to be that person in someone else's memory. 
There is also the realization that it's not too late to be that person for someone that I encounter today, or tomorrow, or anywhere along the way as life and encounters with others continue.

Who are your people?
...the ones that were a part of your past and yet are still a part of who you are?

Just something to ponder.

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

"they're still here"
I think we're all related in some way to Genghis Khan.