Friday, June 23, 2023

Good Friday!

Tell me something good!
Please!

I've been scrolling through my social media feeds and reading the news, so I am in need of some good news. Part of my good news comes from simply making the choice to quit reading so much bullshit and moving on to something else.
Something else for me is going to be moving up to the pool and enjoying the pool and the sunshine before the day is too hot to enjoy. 

So, what do you have for me?
Something good you've done or are doing
Something good that has been done to you or for you
Something good that you've heard or read about

Let's share some good news!

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

My son look out the front window yesterday and said Hey look, there's a deer right outside. It was about 15 feet away right outside the front door next to our Magnolia tree. I tried to get a picture but by the time I got the camera working on my phone it had gone behind the tree. Then it walk slowly away next to the fence. I went outside and managed to get a few pictures. I just stood there looking at me. And then it took about 5 steps toward me. I thought it was going to come over and say high. But no. Pt turned back around and went out of site in front of the neighbors house. I walked down my drive to see where it went but it had disappeared.