Wednesday, October 30, 2013

New and Improved (not so much)

Phone blogging this morning. I don't real care for it, but it is the way of the times. Maybe my slow adaptation to the handheld virtual world is a small sign of improvement. Maybe not.

I wrote about being a better me a couple of days ago, but I'm really not sure of how I can measure my progress. I can say that I am a healthier me since I have achieved my October goal of reaching 225# by this morning's weigh in at 224.8. That's minus 5+ for the month and minus 33 since June 1. But that doesn't necessarily make me a better person.

So how do you measure yourself to see if you're a better person? By the things you say? By the things you don't say? By the things you do? Or by the things you don't do?

Even though most days are good days to be John Hill, I'm finding that being a good John Hill is a lot of work!

John <><

1 comment:

Mike said...

'So how do you measure yourself to see if you're a better person? By the things you say? By the things you don't say? By the things you do? Or by the things you don't do?'

Yes.