Friday, October 18, 2013

It's a Good Weekend to be John Hill!

I am really looking forward to this weekend!
Tonight begins the Celebrate 125 festivities at Hopedale Baptist Church. I am blessed to be preaching the evening "Tent Revival" service. Put on a jacket at come on over!

There are more events tomorrow morning, afternoon and evening.

I'll miss the afternoon and evening events as I make my way north to Milan MO for a one-day revival event with two morning services and one evening service at First Baptist Milan.

Three days; four services. It's a good weekend to be John Hill!

Okay, the nine hours in the car won't be the highlight of the weekend, but it's not too bad and I really don't mind it. I'll miss some of The Cardinal's Game 6 tonight, but that's not a big deal. The hotel where I'm staying tomorrow night has wi-fi so I'll be able to watch the UFC 166 fights. I'll need to get my miles in on the exercise bike today and tomorrow because Sunday will be an off day. I'll try to get a long walk in on Sunday afternoon. That will be good before getting into the car for the trek homeward.

...And to make the weekend even better, I start getting paid again when I go to work on Monday!
I also have local shows on Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Looks like it's gonna be more than a great weekend; it's gonna be a great week!

Be kind to one another this weekend. Offer an encouraging word, buy somebody a cup of coffee, just listen to somebody tells their story.

John <><


No comments: