Friday, December 24, 2021

Merry Christmas to Me!

I am giving myself a Christmas present this year.
In the coming days I will be cleansing my social media accounts and resetting my security settings. My Twitter and IG accounts have a bunch of bot followers. Facebook isn't too bad, so I may leave it alone for now.
I also have several celebrity accounts that I follow that I'll probably drop. Some are doing and posting some cool things and I'll continue to follow them. Most are just posting the same kind of BS as the rest of us and I can do without it.

It's windy and warm here in the Ozarks of SWMO on this Christmas Eve. I may have to spend some quality time on the deck with a cigar and a book this afternoon. 70f (21c) isn't bad for the fourth day of winter (except for that whole climate change thing). 

What are you doing for yourself this holiday season?

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

It got to 73 today. Tied the record from 1889.