Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Of all people ...

This morning I'm meeting with a couple of women from our writers' club to help them set up a blog and connect it to social media pages.
It's a little funny because I'm pretty computer illiterate.
Sure, I have a blog and I link it to my social media, but it's mostly by dumb luck, trial and error and evolution of the blog since 2006.

I'm so un-savvy about technology that I didn't even think about available wifi when we chose a place to meet. We may have to move to another location.
Oh, well. It's not often I get to be the expert at the table about anything, much less something to do with computers. And I am looking forward to being of some help. It may actually be a good thing that I'm an uneducated computer guy since I won't be using technical terms or words they don't understand.

We'll see.

John <><

1 comment:

Mike said...

People usually find out that they don't know a lot about computers when other people start asking them questions.