Friday, December 08, 2017

Brain work

Many years ago I was at NATCA National HQ for a pre-convention Constitution Committee meeting. Coming back from a break, one of the members was working on a puzzle of some sort. I asked about it and she introduced me to Sudoku.

To be fair, she did warn me, telling me that I may end up hating her for it.
I have completed many puzzles since that day, and yes, I have cursed her more than once over the years. I have shared these devilish puzzles with others and have no doubt earned a few curses myself.
Recently, I have started solving these maddening little number puzzles once again. Some of the more difficult ones can really challenge the way you think and solve problems.

So what do you do for brain work?
Just wondering...

John <><

1 comment:

Mike said...

https://parade.com/tag/numbrix/