Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Christmas re-run

Here is a Christmas post from eight years ago. 

Hmmm...
Again, this year my Christian testimony has been called into question. I have to admit -- each time, it does cause me to reflect on my beliefs about the Jesus that I strive to follow. I know that I can do better, but I sincerely feel I am stumbling and struggling along the narrow and difficult path that Jesus talks about.
In the past few weeks I have given much more thought to my Un-organized Religion posts and will have more to say about that in the coming year.

Once again, I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas from a heathen and a pagan on the side of the rebel Jesus.

http://outofmyhat.blogspot.com/2009/12/from-heathen-and-pagan.html

John <><

1 comment:

Mike said...

"...can do better"

We all can do better at everything. That's what keeps a perfectionist going. Or brings them to a complete stop.