Monday, December 11, 2017

Summer is coming!

I know that winter isn't even here yet (at least not officially), but summer will be here before you know it!

Today is the kind of day that gets me thinking about summer. It is already above 50f (10c) degrees out and forecast to be above 60f (15.5c). I now it's not exactly balmy, but the sun is shining and it is a beautiful day for December in the Ozarks!

The "summer is coming!" warning is for those of you that plan summer kids' and youth camps. While many camp organizers don't get serious about their camp schedules until spring, some of you have already  started booking for camp pastors or additional events.

That's right!
I already have three camps on my schedule for summer 2018!
I look at it as more than 700 motorcycle miles!

In any case, if you are connected with a camp and are looking for a week long camp pastor or just a night of entertainment and the Message in Magic, now is the time to contact me. Most of the summer is still wide open. I look forward to serving with you and sharing the simple message -- God loves you. Jesus died for you.

John <><

Have message.
Have magic.
Have motorcycle.
Will travel.

1 comment:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Have a nice summer with the camps, John!