Sunday, January 02, 2022

Pictures

We've never been big on taking pictures. We don't have a lot of pictures from when the kids were young, nor do we have bunches of pics from vacations, family gatherings, or everyday outings. I guess I'm more of an enjoy the moment kind of guy than a save the memory or share the moment kind of guy.

Apparently I share food pics and cigar pics, just not much else.

A number of people have been sharing highlights and memories from their 2021 pictures.
Hmmm...
I should probably take more pictures. 

Well I should start by doing more things that would justify taking pictures. Or at least, pause more often to share the simple beauty of what I see in the garden or around me in those present moments. I hope that it won't mean having to be around more people, more often.

So here is my first pic of 2022!


It's actually not a black and white photo. It was what I saw looking out my bedroom window this morning when the light was still low and the sky still overcast. The outside temp was 13f (-10c) and it was still lightly snowing.

sigh
I'm ready for spring.
I'm also ready for more pics -- so beware!

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

It looked like that here too but no snow, frost instead.