Thursday, May 07, 2020

What if ...

I've been thinking about last Sunday's post.
What if ...  I choose to make Nature my religion?

Don't get all excited. I'm not planning on making Nature my god, nor am I planning on worshiping the natural world. I'm just thinking that studying and experiencing nature might be a better way to connect with and understand the Creator God than studying the (mostly) BS religions of man.

What if ... I look at the mountains as cathedrals, the beaches as fellowship halls, and forests as sanctuaries?
What if ... I consider the sounds of nature as worship music, praise to the Creator?
What if ... the frequency and energy of nature becomes the harmony of life and my connection to God?
What if ... it is possible to know the character of God by studying his creation?

What if ... ?

I think this needs more thought.

John

2 comments:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

Thoughts worth pursuing, though.

Mike said...

Start a new religion. You could be a Christian Deist. Start writing a new book explaining it all.