Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Wednesday Wisdom

How are you doing?
Are you practicing social distancing or remaining at home?
Although cabin fever kind of sucks, at least it isn't deadly.

I managed to get outside for a walk yesterday and hope to go for a ride on the motorcycle today. I suppose I should still try to get a walk in -- we'll see.

I'm not into a regular practice of meditation, but I do find it to be beneficial in helping to recenter or to deal with stress. If you've never tried it, you might check into some beginning YouTube videos on meditation. I don't really have any recommendations on that since I've been using simple meditation since before YouTube was around.
On the bright side, you have plenty of time to practice.

Here's a meme I copied from a young friend's Instagram story.
I think it works well for our current time.



John

1 comment:

eViL pOp TaRt said...

The journey inside is hard on some people.