Saturday, October 26, 2019

Looking Ahead -- NaBloPoMo

Traditionally, November is National Blog Posting Month -- NaBloPoMo.
The challenge is for bloggers to post daily for the entire month. I have participated for the last four years and have plans to do so this year.

Since it is November, there are those that might choose a thankfulness theme and write daily about things for which they are thankful. There are lists of topics to write about for each of the 30 days.
Although I rarely have a lot of comments to my posts, I thought I'd ask for your ideas.

What are some things you would like to see me write about during the coming month?

I'll be a little surprised if I receive many suggestions. I have a few ideas of my own. I have memes for Monday Motivation and Wednesday Wisdom posts. I may have to tap into some of those lists to fill out the month. I don't think of myself as having a very creative nor imaginative writing style, but might entertain some fictional short story type posts.
So...
What do you think?
Help a guy out and leave a suggestion or two.

Have a great weekend.
John <><

4 comments:

Tango Whiskey said...

How your view of Christ and organized religion has changed since you were 20. (Assuming it has.) And what caused the change.

Mike said...

How your new home is coming along. Don't forget to check every day for contractors taking shortcuts.

Mike said...

I know this is a little way off but you need to verify all the insulation is in the walls before the drywall goes up.

Anonymous said...

Tell about your childhood, your favorite memories as a child, adult, husband, and dad. My favorite post of yours was when you "came out", truly letting everyone know the real John.