Friday, October 11, 2019

It's a Good Day to be John Hill!

It's October and the Cardinals are playing postseason baseball!
This afternoon I'll be making the trip to St Louis to meet Aaron for Game 1 of the NLCS against the Washington Nationals. It will be chilly at the ballpark with temps in the mid 40s.

It will be a long day since I'll be driving home after the game -- too much to do tomorrow.
Today is just Breakfast Venues this morning, lunch with Pastor Ben, drive to St Louis, ballgame with Aaron, and drive home. I should be in bed around 2am.
I'm not worried about the late night drive home. I am pretty good about stopping for a power nap if I find myself getting tired.

Time to get busy!
Go Cardinals!



John <><


2 comments:

Mike said...

Bundle up.

Kevin Gilmore said...

I keep telling people that this retirement thing is hard work. Who knew?