Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Foggy Morning Politics

I'm wondering if the heavy fog this morning has anything to do with the warmer weather and all of the freekin' snowflakes melting over the potential indictment of Trump. 
It's hard to believe that the same group of "lock her up," multiple Benghazzi committees, hours of grilling testimony, law and order party people are now worried about political power abuse over an actual repeat offender of civil and criminal rights.

Shut the f#ck up already!

Realistically, I'm not holding my breath or expecting too much of our corrupt system of justice. I do expect to truly see where our political officials really stand on justice in the way of loyalty to party over loyalty to the law. 
And we all pretty much know where that's heading. 

The indictment doesn't really mean anything, only that there is enough evidence of wrongdoing to warrant a trial. I think that finding an impartial jury will be a problem. Far too many have made up their minds about guilt or innocence before hearing any of the actual evidence. With an actual confession and conviction of the former attorney of Trump, I think the evidence is pretty damning. How that plays out for Trump is yet to be seen. 

I haven't ever been one to watch trials as they play out on television and would be just fine if this one had cameras and live feeds banned from the actual proceedings. However, if it is broadcast, I may pay closer attention to the evidence presented this time around.
Then again, I might not.
I may need an extended beach vacation until it's all over.

The biggest thing for anybody will be to tune out the screaming voices that are just shouting biased versions of bullshit and listen to the facts and evidence that are presented. It's going to be a long spring/summer. It might be time to invest in popcorn and other TV watching snacks.

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

"Then again, I might not."
I know I won't because I can't STAND to watch tRUMP.

I thought of a new nickname for him. Donny fishmouth tRUMP. When he talks he has his mouth in a fishmouth pucker a lot.