Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Swimming pools

It is pretty humid during the rainy season of tropical Mexico. Even when the temperature is around 80f (27c) I am a sweaty mess from any activity. It's been pretty nice to cool off in the kids' private pool.

I've been spending a lot of time in the pool. Much of it has been standing at the side of the pool with a drink, cigar, and book (on my phone) on the tiled area surrounding it. I'm thinking I need to look into getting one for our house.
Certainly, an in-ground pool has a much nicer look than an above ground pool, but I don't think I want to invest in the cost of one. I've seen a couple of pool/spas that look interesting--part hot tub, part swimming treadmill, part surrounding bar. 
The kids' pool has a good mix of sun and shade throughout the day. I'd definitely need to have some type of shade cover if I expect to spend much time in  something at home.
It sounds like a good fall/winter research project.
I'll let you know how it goes.

John

No comments: