Thursday, November 19, 2020

Still Doing Old School

I'm kind of looking forward to teaching at barchurch tonight. I guess that's an evolution of sorts since I've been a little uncomfortable in the past. I still worry that my storytelling style is far different from what everyone is used to, but I am trying to adapt as I go -- except tonight. There isn't going to be a whole lot of adapting going on; just me telling a story and sharing a few thoughts on it. There won't be any slides, no power point stuff, nor cute memes. It'll just be some old guy telling an ancient story and trying to figure out what it might mean for us today.
If you're up for it, we'll be live here at 6:30 (CST) tonight (Thursday), or you can find us on Facebook where we'll also be live. Drop in, grab a drink, enjoy some music, listen to an old story.

John

No comments: