Saturday, September 03, 2016

Oh! I'm going for a ride!

I'm getting ready to meet a friend this morning. We're going for a ride!
I've never traveled with anybody when riding my motorcycle and don't really know what to expect.
I am looking forward to it. It's been a little while since I've had time to talk with this friend and so I'm looking forward to the stops and conversations as much as I'm looking forward to the ride (Well, maybe not quite as much, but you get the idea).

I'm not exactly sure where our ride will take us and plan to be a follower on this one.

Short post today so I'll leave you with this kids' song that I remember from the distant past. There is no motorcycle in the song. Maybe I'll have to come up with my own words for that!

Enjoy the weekend!

John <><

1 comment:

Mike said...

Next thing you know you'll have a headset and microphone so you can bluetooth to friends.