It's been just over 3 weeks since I dropped my Kindle Unlimited subscription and I have not been without something to read in that time. In fact, I find myself rushed to finish what I'm reading because a book I was waiting for became available through the Libby app.
One of the downsides has been that some of the authors that I enjoyed reading seem to have published their works with Amazon and they are only available through Kindle by purchase or free with a Kindle Unlimited subscription.
I haven't even checked out any of the many free e-book sites that are out there and I still have more than I can keep up with.
What a privilege it is to be able to read, to enjoy reading, and to have an abundance of material literally at my finger tips!
Also, having the leisure time to be able to sit and enjoy a book is a privilege that I do not take for granted. I am grateful for this life I have.
What are you reading?
John
Friday, July 24, 2026
More on books and reading
Labels:
books
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Btw, I am currently reading The Black Wolf by Louise Penny
Post a Comment