Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Wednesday Wisdom

For the record, I not only managed to achieve my simple New Day resolution for Tuesday, but I doubled it! Two twenty minute sessions on the stationary cycle with a couple of sets on the weight machine, my walk to the mailbox and a little reading.

I'm writing this at midnight and will likely be a bit more time challenged for Wednesday's New Day resolution, but in keeping with my Wednesday Wisdom choice I will plan on cycling for 30 minutes and getting some more non-fiction reading in.
I also have some business that I need to take care of at the DMV. Fun times, eh?


Health may not come from medicine, but in addition to being mindful, taking better care of this body will help.

John
 

1 comment:

Mike said...

"taking better care of this body will help"
Me too.