Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Coffee Conversations

Coffee Conversations is a label that I seldom use -- probably because I mostly enjoy quiet with my coffee. Yesterday afternoon I met with a friend over coffee. I may have to start making the occasional exception to my normal coffee and quiet time routine. It was such an uplifting visit!

The friend I met with pastors a Springfield church that is going through some big and exciting changes. It was such an uplifting and encouraging visit!
We (Chris and I) haven't been around at all since the world changed with the advancement of the coronavirus, so hearing her God stories and feeling the energy of her spirit was pretty cool. 
There will be much work ahead and I'm hoping that we will again be able to work with them as they continue to be Jesus to the community.

I wonder who will be my next coffee encounter and how long (or soon) it will be before that happens.
Any offers/takers?

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

Coffee? No. Ted Drews? Yes. Tomorrow.