Saturday, August 10, 2024

Mission Accomplished

Yesterday was a successful day!
I did exactly what I set out to do -- nothing!
Well, I did manage to smoke a cigar, have a tequila cherry limeade, and read some in my book, but nothing else.

I should probably try to be more productive today.

It is going to be a little cooler today -- 77f (25c), so I should do some work outside. Sunday will be about the same with a chance of rain.
At some point I should probably work on stretching my social skills and try interacting with people or actually doing something to benefit society in general or maybe just one person along the way. That is much more difficult than doing yardwork!

If you were given the task to interact with someone today and lift them up in some way -- what would you do?
I could use some suggestions.
Bonus points if it includes lifting people up without actually having to interact with them.

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

"I should probably try to be more productive today."
Let's don't get carried away now. Work up to this sloooowly.