Monday, April 08, 2024

Out of My Routine

A condo balcony in a resort town on eclipse day is pretty far from my normal Monday morning meditative routine, but here I am. Although it is still relatively quiet, there is far more noise than I am used to for quiet centering, contemplation and meditation.
In truth, with just a little practice, it is very possible -- even necessary -- to be able to learn to focus in the midst of the distractions and still be able to meditate. As with most things, it just takes practice.

This morning I am not going to worry about it. In a few moments I will be going downstairs to the kids' condo to help with breakfast prep for our small group. I need to make a quick run to the store first. I'll make time for a little reflection later in the day. 
The next two weeks won't have much in the way of my normal routine, but all is well.

I do hope that you will make time to rest, reflect and enjoy moments of peaceful meditation.
Namaste

John

No comments: