Thursday, April 02, 2020

My Facebook Diet

It really wouldn't be fair to call it a Facebook fast. It was interesting to observe how often I wanted to automatically go to Facebook throughout the day. I logged out of the app and off on my browser so that I would have to log in if I want on.
There were a couple of times that I did log in to check my notifications, but didn't scroll through my news feed. I may do that again today -- but I may not. I don't feel like I deprived myself of any great experience by not browsing through the feed.

I'll be on tonight to join my Venues at 425 community for barchurch.

It looks like it will be a beautiful spring day in the Ozarks. Maybe I can find a nice outdoor place to sit a read.

John

2 comments:

Mike said...

The news feeds on Facebook can keep you busy for ... hours and hours!

John A Hill said...

No, they can keep you busy for hours.
Not me.