Friday, April 03, 2020

I need your suggestions

This is my 1,996th post at Out of My Hat.
Four more posts to #2000.

I suppose it would be easier to just write through it as any other post, but it kind of jumped out at me that #2000 was approaching. I thought maybe it should be something special -- which is a little weird as that's not really my style.

But here's the deal --
Give me your thoughts or suggestions.
What should I write about?
I'll check back to Facebook comments so you can leave your thoughts there or "like" someone else's comment. You can also respond via the Twitter link or directly in the comments here.
Or you can say, "Really, dude? You're just not that big deal and no one cares."
And that's okay, too.  (I'm kind of thinking that, myself)

I can't give you a timeline for it, but it will happen soon.
Any thoughts?

John

1 comment:

Mike said...

Every thousand is a big deal. You could announce that you're quitting with a nice round number. Then the next day say you changed your mind.